Texas College Bridge student resources
Texas College Bridge College & Career Support modules, provided by College Possible, are the ideal resource to help students prepare for college and the workforce.
A comprehensive guide to what comes next, these eight College & Career Support modules offer step-by-step guidance for juniors and seniors – from assessing the value of a postsecondary degree and demonstrating college readiness through enrolling in and transitioning to college. Throughout the modules, students will also find activities and downloadable checklists to support their postsecondary journeys.
Unit 1: Value of a postsecondary degree
Unit 2: Demonstrating college readiness
Unit 3: Career exploration
Unit 4: Choosing your school
Unit 5: Introduction to paying for college and financial aid
Unit 6: Your college application
Unit 7: Enrolling in college
- Checklist for on-campus housing (PDF)
- Checklist for off-campus housing (PDF)
- Checklist for living at home (PDF)
Unit 8: Transitioning to college
- Time management activity: Create your college schedule (PDF)
- My important dates this semester worksheet (PDF)