The College Possible Minnesota Advisory Board supports College Possible’s work in the community by providing mission-based leadership and guidance and serve as mission ambassadors who champion College Possible Minnesota’s work in the community. These dedicated individuals create and ensure an inclusive and diverse board representing a wide variety of skills, attributes, and relationships. The board – consisting of seven to 15 members serving three-year terms – supports multiple initiatives including:
- Fundraising initiatives
- Special events
- Strategic planning and implementation
- Evaluating and advising internal and external approach
Learn more about serving on the College Possible Minnesota advisory board.
While College Possible’s senior leadership team leads day-to-day management of the organization, the Minnesota board’s role in helping to fulfill the organization’s mission is critical. Board members support the organization by providing community leadership, philanthropic leadership, and strategic planning.
Interested in applying? Here are the qualities we’re searching for!
We’re looking for professionals and community volunteers with experience that includes leadership in the corporate, philanthropic, nonprofit, government or education sectors. The perfect candidate will also be:
- Passionate about the College Possible’s mission.
- Committed to College Possible students, AmeriCorps coaches and staff.
- Dedicated to creating sustainable programming and revenue, while maintaining programmatic and managerial excellence.
- Willing to solicit donations and leverage relationships to benefit our mission.
Responsive to timely requests for help.
- Enthusiastic to share personal and professional skills with the organization.
Click here to learn more about serving on the College Possible Minnesota advisory board.
Please send a letter of interest and biography, along with your resume to Isaiah Allen, senior director of external relations at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the the subject line
“Board of Directions Application Submission.”