We are excited to announce the growth of our advisory board of directors in Washington with the addition of five new members. Adding to the already strong board, we look forward to the new ideas, leadership and connections that these board members will bring to our work in Washington state.
Meet our new members:
- Vijay Devatha joins us with more than 20 years of experience in technology leadership at Microsoft, Tableau, WeWork and Flexport.
- Lisa Macfarlane joins us with a background in juvenile justice, education policy and politics. Lisa is also an AmeriCorps VISTA alumna.
- Rick Molloy is currently a small-business owner. Prior to that, he spent more than two decades in computer software and hardware, including time at Microsoft, Tableau and Salesforce.
- Ronnie Yates is the group engineering manager at Microsoft and has spent his career in the software industry.
- Dave Zimmer is vice president at Amazon Ads and leads several of their Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives.
Our new board members bring a wealth of experiences in the tech industry and education policy field. These areas are crucial to opening doors for our College Possible Washington students and AmeriCorps members in their education and career journeys. I look forward to working alongside these new leaders as we continue to deepen our impact in King County.”– Lauren Treacy, Executive Director, College Possible Washington.
Please join us in welcoming these new faces to our organization! If you’re interested in learning more about our board of directors, please contact Executive Director Lauren Treacy at LTreacy@CollegePossible.org.