Catalyze currently serves nearly 1,000 students across four partner campuses: Augsburg University, St. Cloud State University, College of St. Benedict and St. John’s University.
During the 2016-2017 Catalyze program year, these partner institutions achieved the following promising results:
• At two institutions, the annual retention rates for College Possible students were higher than the average retention rate for all students, eliminating the opportunity gap between low-income students and their higher income peers
• Coaches interacted with each of their students an average of 17 times per year total. Coaches interacted with first-years at even higher rates: 19 times per year
• Coaches interacted with students in person an average of six times per year. Coaches interacted with first-year students an average of seven times per year.
• The annual retention rates for College Possible students at two institutions were 2.6% and 3.9% higher than Pell-eligible counterparts not involved in the program
• Overall, 94% of Catalyze students would recommend the program to their peers
Catalyze programming is predicted to double the number of students served in 2018-2019 as we integrate the University of Cincinnati, College of Arts and Sciences, Coe College and Luther College into our partnership model. We’re excited to continue working with institutions across the country to eliminate the degree divide for low-income students nationwide.
If you are interested in learning more about the Catalyze program model and how it can improve student outcomes on your campus, subscribe to our newsletter or contact Carrie Carroll, Senior Partnerships Manager at CCarroll@CollegePossible.org.
[orange_btn url=”https://collegepossible.org/catalyze-email-sign-up/” text=”Subscribe”]