Ryan Ellis began his career as an intern at P.J. Morgan Real Estate while attending Creighton University. He graduated with a bachelor’s degree in finance and furthered his education at Randall School of Real Estate. Upon earning his real estate license, Ryan became Director of Property Management for P.J. Morgan Real Estate and later, due to his outstanding leadership, achieved the roles of Vice President and Chief Operating Officer in 2007.
In 2009, Ryan became the President of P.J. Morgan Real Estate and most recently became the owner. His responsibilities include coordinating agent activity, overseeing day-to-day operations and establishing the future direction of the company. Ryan also continues fulfilling his passion for high profile projects in commercial and residential real estate and in property management.
Honors & Achievements
- Omaha 100 Board of Directors, 2014-Present
- Omaha Jaycees Ten Outstanding Young Omahans!, 2016
- Nebraska AIDS Project Board of Directors, 2010-2015; President 2012/2013
- Omaha Conservatory of Music Board of Directors, 2013-Present
- Fashion Institute Guild Board of Directors, 2014-Present
- College Possible Board of Directors, 2015-Present
- Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce Leadership Omaha graduate, 2014
- Midland’s Business Journal 40 Under 40 recipient, 2014
- CoStar Power Awards Top Sales Brokers, 2014